To adhere with current government guidelines on social distancing Skatepark and Climbing parties are currently limited to a maximum of 5 people with 1 person as a supervisor (parent or guardian).
* 60 minutes use of the Climbing Centre
* Use of all bouldering walls
* A minimum of 1 rope climb per person
* All equipment ( Harness, karabiners etc)
* 60 minutes use of the Skatepark
* All equipment ( Skateboard / Scooter, Helmet and Pads )
* Instructor / party host to accompany group for party duration to assist, guide, teach, play skate / climb games and generally have fun in the process.
* 150 minutes use of private party room for parents and guests to relax during activities and then to use for food (Bring your own or choose our food package) after the 120 minutes in the Skatepark and Climbing Centre.
*Certificate + Sticker for each person
* Invitations available to download or collect
* Total party time 150 minutes
Maximum of 5 people + 1 supervisor – 50% payment required on booking – no-refund policy on parties